Friday, February 11, 2011

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !

two days before chinese new year, three of us have dinner with my daddy at MAGGIANO'S  !!
omg , is damn delicious ! and expensive haha !
Mutton !
Beef !
Beef burger!
 And this ! best spaghetti ever !!!! <3<3<3 !

And my dad bought me this shoe ! my dad told me rm 40,but i accidentally saw the receipt ! it cost RM 95 ok ?! :o :S! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day ,
 bring joe-joe and furbie to pet salon !and i saw HUSKY AND DALMATIAN DOG ! 
♥.♥!
damn cute shih tzu !somemore wearing dress ! haha !
:)playing with her while waiting baobei bath !:D

Night !
then,went grandma(mum side) house with cousin they all for 团圆饭 !!!
and one of my uncle bought 50 sky lantern ! light till we shuang le ! haha ! is like keep on lighting up wanna make whole sky many many lantern ! ! just like repunzel ? haha ! 
that's my elder brother ! ps,abit dark...

my grandma's dog Wangwang's new born puppy !small but fat and cute , it ate meat !! no teeth also can eat one meh ? haha !
so cute right ? (fatty fat !)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
初一 !
just like the pass few years,the first place to visit is grandma(dad side) house,i wore my first cheongsam my dad bought it for me !!
 my 10th cousin !
8th cousin !
(for your information, my grandma have 18 grandchildren)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT,i would like u guys to meet 麦芽 !

look familiar right? yes,you are right !she is baby HUSKY !
saw that ?????? she got pretty blue eye ! special thing is her another eye is black color ! wow! cool  !
 and i accidentally put flash light when i took photo of her !so she gone real mad ! :S sorry Maiya !(seriously,is hard to make a puppy angry,unfortunately, i did it)
sorry la maiya !dun angry la !:p !

below is my third chengsam that my mum bought and baobei's pic !! 

end :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment