Wednesday, January 26, 2011

CRAP ! :p





 been eating DADDY MAGGIE MEE for this few days ! (but is delicious !)
someone pls come my house cook for me! :)


i saw some photo when i check out my phone's photo album !i alomost forgot abt this little JELLY FISH !
can u believe i saw jelly fish at port dickson's beach side? pls la,even my ownself also cannot believe !

(我是美丽的分割线!)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 this ! my beloved one <3 !
and also my screen saver ! 
seriously,this is my very first photo with braces ! kinda weird ...isn't it ?x(


(i can't do anything seriously,but im 100%  have faith in our friendship :)i hope u too)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yesterday ,my father brought me out to buy cheongsam ! i can't believe that cheongsam is so expensive ! it cost almost RM 200 above ! but my daddy is the boss's special guest ! so i got lots of discount !and i bought 2 ! hehe ! the other one my mum had bought for me last week actually cost 219 ! but we got discount from the nice aunt to 150 ! is much more cheaper !(although is still expensive :) )and xue,do u remember last time we went giant's guardian see the make up thing ? i say very pretty one a, one day,my mum suddenly give it to me when i back home u know ? I LOVE MY FAMILY !!!!<3<3 ! xue !  two more days ! we can play like old time !! play sot sot like hell !!!!! hehe ! dun blame us if we break ur house or something ~ haha !
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
some of my baobei-joe's piccha !


cute right ????cutest dog in the world la ! (to me ~) hehe ~ <3

that's all for today i guess...will update on as soon as possible ! :) *fjln!*

No comments:

Post a Comment